Genealogy of the Constantinovich family in Estonia at the beginning of the 20th century - and Latvia after.
Von Gernet (Gern), Croy (Krey), Weiss, Toll, Rehbinder / Rebinder, Steinberg - the Baltic German nobility from Estland / Estonia, Livland / Latvia and St Petersburg in Russia of the 19th century. Tallinn/ Reval, Nomme, Harku, Saku, Üksnurme, Lehhola / Lehola, Vaikna, Parnu / Parnawa, Dorpat / Tartu and Viljandi / Fellin in Estonia.
Genealogy of the Constantinovich family 1534 - ca 1945 in Belarus, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, Ukraine, Russia, Lithuania. Константинович - биография.
was situated in the Ihumen district (in the GOVERNMENT OF MINSK, the parish of BERAZINO or BERESINO, the POHOST or Pogost region = Pogostskaya "volost" that is similar to county; PRECINCT BERAZINO = Uchastok No 2: Uyrevichskaya, Pogostskaya and the Belichanskaya volost; in fourth military constabulary) near to villages Duleba or Duleby by the Olsa river and Druczany - inheritance of Korsak family. In the small noble locality Druczany was the poor nobility, too and they spoke Belorussian to themselves every day. In the village Duleba lived mainly persons with Cedryk surname (1881). Besides close by villages: Iglica, Borowic(a), Zapole, Jagodka (Small Berry), Maczeski and Teresin.
The residents in this Polish noble locality at the beginning of the 20th cent.:
- Tumilowicz (Miezonka and neighbourhood) Jan and Florian sons of Jozef, Leon and Piotr sons of Foma, Wasyl and Felicjan sons of Ilin, Jakub and Maciej sons of Wincenty and others; close to Dzierzynski family (brother of Felix); one of them Boleslav worked at the Monitz factory, was born c. 1901 in Miezonka number 9, he had two sisters and brother Bronislav, nowadays in Poland
- madam Zaleski
- Barszczewski (Adam the son of Wincenty and Jan the son of this Adam)
- Soroko (= Soroka)
- Szostak, from this family was colonel of armoured weapon Stanislav Szostak, person of the same age what my grandfather, defender of the Winter Palace 1917; Szostak or Sastakas with the Dabrowa (i.e. "Oak forest" - a first Michal Szostak near by Kolno) and Swan coats of arms (in the Vilna province with Swan arms - baptized Tartars); Antoni Szostak in the Lida area in 1764: they verified the own coat of arms in Minsk, Vicebsk (from Hrehory Szostak in the Polack province - Zarzecenice estate here in 1700, and also Lutowo inheritance called Sachnowszczyzna, Vielidzicze or Wieliszkowicze and Bereszevo in the Vicebsk province; verified on 17.08.1835; the Hrodna and Vilna branches from them), Hrodna and Vilna (verified in 1835; they were from the Svencionys district i.e. "Behind Vilija"); the Szostak house in the Dzisna district was related to the Arcimowicz family with Plavski nickname from the Braslau district
- Witkowski (= Vitovsky in 1860; among others: Antoni and Wincenty, the sons of Mikolaj, and also Jan who was son of Franciszek, in period of the January Insurrection 1863 - 64)
- Malkiewicz - information of 1958 according to Narcyz Soroko from Siberia; they had relatives in the Paluse estate i.e. Pluszcze, and also
- Zbieranowski, one from them, Mr. Alexander Zbieranowski was convicted during "shahtynski" lawsuit of 1928 - he was radio engineer and the specialist of valves, educated at the polytechnic of Berlin (the foremost expert in valves in the tsarist Russia was a certain Boncz - Brujewicz); other - Vladyslav Zbieranowski who was messenger of the Polish Military Organization in the district of Babrujsk A.D. 1918
- Huszcza; the families Huszcza (Guscis or Gustis with Horseshoe and Puchala coats of arms) and Tumilowicz that is rural "badger nobility", the Polish strongly. The Borsuki village (Badgers) is situated 15 km north - east from Miezonka, according to M. K. Pavlikovski who described history of Ipohorski - Irtenski family from the Berazino parish (in Backov, 3 km from the Berezina river); sons of Jerzy: Kazimierz, Hilary, Aleksander, Julian and Maciej Huszcza; peers of this Jerzy: Jan Huszcza, Semen, Fiodor and Kondrat Huszcza in the period of the January Insurrection. The Huszcza family derived from the province of Polack and an area of Mahileu. They verified the noble descent in Minsk of 1825 (Dominik, Teodor, Tadeusz, Maciej, Stefan, Wincenty Tomasz, Franciszek and Kazimierz).
I search for all information about the village MIEZONKA where my grandfather was born on 23 April 1898 either 1897 or 23 April 1900; Belarus now, the Bjalynicy (= Belynichi) region in the Mahileu (= the Mogilev province) "oblast"; the village is situated among grand forest and southwards was big marsh - Miezonka was at a territory of enormous estates the Radziwilles before A.D. 1840;
the Combat Organization of the Polish Socialist Party conducted a contraband of weapon from Russia to Austria - Hungary at the beginning of the 20th century keeping in touch with Josef Pilsudski (b. 1867) and that track led out of Petersburg among other things across Miezonka and Lodz (the Tuvim street) in the direction to Galicia; a family of ANDRZEJAK from Lodz involved in this activity occupied quarters in Miezonka (among other things) all over the first World War and thus they became technolators of aviation and the basis of the amateurish movement of aviation sports in Lodz after 1920;
the Polish school of Berazino precinct was here in 1918 under German occupation
(others Polish schools in this constabulary in 1918 with following of the Germans: Cerven, Poticzolo near to Cerven, Pieczyszcze, Tadulicze and Stara Droga near to Ljady, Malinnik and Nowinki near to Chutar, Raczyborek and Wysoka Gora near to Bahusevicy, Berazino, Wiazyczyn, Ravanicy, Bieliszczany, Bryjelow and Hajduk Sloboda - NW of Berazino, Rubiez, Studzienka and Wasilewszczyzna - the east of Berazino, Zukowiec by Bjarezina = the Berezyna river);
farm - houses in Borovina and Miezonka estates were burned down and sequestered by the Soviets in the second half of November 1918 (Lenin in agreement with Germany occupied Belarus since 14.11.1918) and many perished. Displacement at Ural and Siberia (the governments of Perm and Omsk) from here in winter 1928/29; the Roman Catholic chapel was in the village on the German map of 1941.
Polish troops achieved the Bjarezina river, north of Berazino, on August 19th, 1919 and conquered Berazino on August 20th, 1919 when Poland was fighting with the Bolsheviks in defense of its independence 1919 - 1920
(during the war of liberty, Polish army achieved for example: Barysau on 19/20th, Bahusevicy on August 19th, 1919; Svislac by the Bjarezina river on August 20/21st, Babrujsk on August 28th, Jasen' station near by Babrujsk on August 23rd, 1919).
Curiosity: Izrael Gelfond or Aleksander Izrael Lazariewicz Helphand, Alexander Israel Helphant i.e. Alexander Parvus was born in Berezino, the Minsk government in 1867, he was revolutionary, friend of Lejb Bronstein (i.e. Lew Trocki) and acted together in Petersburg A.D. 1905; Parvus served for the intelligence service of imperial German Army as some write and "produced" money to Lenin.
|Могілкі (ўзлесак у цэнтры)
|| На могілках: помнікі
|На могілках: камяні падмурка капліцы
На могілках: камяні падмурка капліцы
На могілках: месца, дзе стаяла капліца
На могілках: помнікі
You wait for next part of this photos - all 5 pages.
COPYRIGHT BY BOGDAN KONSTANTYNOWICZ
11 November 2012
These all papers are sold subjects to
the condition that it shall not, by way of trade
or otherwise, be lent, re-sold, any public performances,
hired out, or otherwise circulated without the publisher's
prior consent in any form of binding or cover other than that
in which it is published and without a similar condition including this
condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser. Works registered
or first published in the U.S. after 2002 - copyright term: 70 years
after the death of author. Copyright law in the United States is part
of federal law, and is authorized by the U.S. Constitution; copyright
law is granted in Article I, Section 8, Clause 8, also known as the
Copyright Clause; The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a
United States copyright law that implements two 1996 treaties of the
World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO); The Digital Millennium
Copyright Act of 1998, found at 17 U.S.C. § 512 ('DMCA'),
provides recourse for owners of copyrighted materials who believe that
their rights under United States copyright law have been infringed upon
on the Internet. Warning: these papers
/ all websites are sold for private home use only.
© All rights reserved. No part of all these works covered by copyright hereon may be reproduced in any form or by any means - graphic, electronic, or mechanical - including photocopying, recording, downloading, uploading, taping, or storage in an information retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner - © author Bogdan Konstantynowicz. The Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) is a plurilateral agreement for the purpose of establishing international standards on intellectual property rights enforcement, signed by United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, Morocco, New Zealand, Singapore, and South Korea. One of the legislation provides for 'the possibility of release by the competent authorities of their Internet service provider to disclose promptly order the right holder sufficient information to identify the subscriber, for which there is a suspicion that his account was used to harm' the rights relating to trademarks, copyrights and related industries. 'ACTA provides for higher international enforcement standards for intellectual property rights by establishing a stronger legal framework, increasing international cooperation and enhancing enforcement measures. ACTA’s legal framework includes sections on civil enforcement measures (such as allowing for civil-court proceedings and damages for rights holders)'.